2008/09/21

Imperial Stout

Hiyeh,
Right at the moment I have an Imperial stout ready to be bottled. I am really excited about this beer, this is my favourite style outside of ESB and I cannot wait to enjoy this over the cooler months. I'm having trouble naming this beer though, any suggestions are welcome, this is what I have at the moment:

-La Grande Cathrine II Corpulent Impérial Bière
-Czar Nicholas I's Turkish Invasion Imperial Stout

Then I was thinking of some less history-nerd type names:
-None More Black Imperial Stout
-Darker Than a Thousand Midnights Imperial Stout

I have no idea which name I like yet, please if you have any ideas let me know! Either post a comment, email me or post on my Facebook. Thanks!
Slainte!
-J

3 comments:

Jeff Lance said...

I like the new blog. I like the history nerd names, myself. I'm trying to come up with some funny, old school colonialist names. Something that would make Rudyard Kipling proud, like "Taming the Dark Continent" Imperial Stout. I dunno, I'm at a loss. Either way, you should let me do some sweet label illustrations!

Jeff Lance said...

Haha, I think we are leaving comments at the same time on eachother's blogs. Sure, you can use my sketches. If you need something more substantial, I'd be happy to oblige.

Jeff Lance said...

Let us continue the discussion over e-mail. Let me know what theme you are going after, or the name of the beer. etc. I'm sure we can come up with some fun ideas.